Hello friends, I’ve been nominated for the 3 day quote challenge from a blogger I deeply respect – Sailaja- https://sailajap14.wordpress.com/
I’m an avid reader and follower of quotes hence this quote comes almost instantly to my mind:
I was gratified to be able to answer promptly
and I did. I said, I don’t know – Mark Twain
While we are expected to be prompt, forthcoming, and solution-oriented in our work, we often forget – ‘not-knowing’ is not a crime. Being honest speaks volumes about you. What is not known now can always be learned.
Let me know what you think.
Also, I’m nominating three bloggers to take up this challenge-
The rules- a gentle reminder-
- Three Quotes for three days.
- Nominate three different people.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Inform the nominees.
- Thefreespirited for your blog is all about ‘Self-love and self-awareness’
- Mytruthandopinions for your tagline reads-‘A blog to speak truth and my opinions’
- Lucidlife for, in your words-Your site is dedicated to sharing experiences, the good and the bad, with some reviews along the way.